Saint Ann School is currently equipped with the following hardware:
- 30 Ipads, 20 shared by Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades, and 10 used by the 3rd grade.
- 27 HP Chromebooks shared among middle school grades.
- 4 HP Chromebooks used in the Library.
- 22 Samsung Chromebooks shared by 5th and 4th grades.
- A computer lab equipped with 25 PCs which are part of a 5 years lease.
- Each classroom has a Smartboard.
- 10 Scribbler robots and 8 Ozobots
The school uses the following software:
- Microsoft Office Professional
- Google for Education
- Worldbook Online Encyclopedia
- The Library Catalog
- Various educational apps found in the Ipads
- IXL subscription for Math and Language Arts
- ABC Mouse offered to grades in Preschool and Kindergarten
- Scratch, HTML Notepad editor, Python Turtle and Cartoon Web Maker for programming