Why Saint Ann?
At Saint Ann Catholic School, we Believe children are unique gifts from God. Our program helps students Achieve academically and Inspire others to serve God through love of neighbor.
We Believe in educating the whole person…
- Professional, certified faculty:
- 100% with post-graduate work or Masters degrees
- Robust extracurricular program including Altar Servers, Band, Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Choir, CYO Sports, Extended Day, Girl Scouts, Household System, Robotics, S.T.E.M. Program, Science Seed, Student Council, among many.
We Achieve academically…
- Recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a Blue Ribbon School of Academic Excellence
- Fully accredited
- Committed to S.T.E.M.:
- ActivBoards and computers
- Dedicated Technology Lab
- LabLearner Science Curriculum
- After school programs
- Student performance exceeding both national and Diocesan averages on standardized tests such as Scantron and HSPT (high school entrance exam)
- Resource and Enrichment programs to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Art, Music, Foreign Language, Physical Education and Technology for all grades
We Inspire spiritually…
- Sacramental Preparation: First Penance, First Communion and Confirmation
- Celebration of Feast Days
- Committed to social outreach and service projects
- Student Lectors and Altar Servers for weekly Masses
- Emphasis on Catholic virtues