Welcome to Saint Ann Catholic School Preschool
Welcome to Saint Ann Catholic School Preschool! Our Christ-centered family provides a loving and nurturing environment where students flourish as their unique gifts and talents emerge and develop. Our teachers love and care for each special and individual child, who is created in the image and likeness of God. We are proud to offer an educational program that nourishes the mind, body, and soul as we work with parents to prepare their children for kindergarten.
Below, you will see the highlights of our preschool program. We enjoy sharing our information with you and would love to discuss our program with you in more detail. Please contact us at (703) 525-7599 or at firstname.lastname@example.org . Believe, Achieve, Inspire!
Saint Ann Catholic School Preschool Program:
- Develops the whole child: spiritually, socially, emotionally, and academically
- Faith-based, nurturing environment encourages a love of God through Bible stories, prayer, and song
- Creative play and engaging curriculum utilizes Virginia’s Foundation Blocks for Early Learning to prepare students for kindergarten (reading, language, and math readiness; problem-solving; scientific discovery)
- Cross-curricular units and themes provide exciting learning experiences and practice of fine motor skills (drawing, writing, scissor work, etc.) and gross motor skills (jumping, hopping, etc.)
- Interdisciplinary Specials classes (art, music, physical education, library, and computer) apply fine/gross motor skills as well as academic skills learned in the classroom
- Social skills and manners are interwoven and reinforced through daily activities
- Child Development Associate (CDA) and Commonwealth of Virginia certified teachers
- Hours of Operation:
- PreK 3 and PreK 4 AM program – 8:00 am to 11:45 am M-F
- PreK 3 and PreK 4 Full Day program – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm M-F (with Extended Day option – 7:00-7:50 am and 3:00-6:00 pm)
- PreK 3 and 4 students must be 3 or 4 years old, respectively, by September 30 of the entry year.
- Follow the link below to see the following forms: