Application for Preschool, Kindergarten – 8th Grades
Saint Ann Catholic School opens the application process to new families in November each year. Due to the high volume of applications for the 2021-2022 school year, there are currently wait pools for Kindergarten and Grades 1, 2, and 3. Should you choose to continue with the application process for those grades, all required documentation must be submitted with the application, along with the non-refundable application fee. You may apply to Saint Ann Catholic School via the Arlington Diocese online application here: Application Site
Saint Ann New Family Application Fee – Saint Ann Catholic School requires a $200 per family application fee. Payments can be made via our private Saint Ann Catholic School documents page which is accessible at the end of the Diocesan online application. This is the same link used to upload Saint Ann Catholic School documents.
When completing your online application the following documents need to be uploaded:
- Birth Certificate (The original will need to be presented for review prior to the beginning of the school year)
- Immunization Records or VA School Entrance Health Form
- Learning Difference Testing Records or Documentation, if applicable
- IEP or 504, if applicable
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Verification Form
- Court Ordered Custody Agreement (if applicable)
School Specific Additional Requirements (K to 8th grade students)
At the end of the Diocesan online application you will be directed to a private Saint Ann Catholic School page to upload the following documents specific to Saint Ann Catholic School:
• Student Assistance Plan (SAP), if applicable
• Student Evaluation Form (required for K – 8th grade only, filled out by current teacher)
• Copy of current report card and at least report cards for the last two years (required of 1st – 8th grade students)
• Copy of testing records, if applicable for 1st – 8th grade students
• Application Fee payment of $200.00 per family. (payment is made online via the private Saint Ann Catholic School documents page accessible at the end of the Diocesan online application).
Once your Saint Ann Required Documents have been uploaded, and the application fee has been submitted, make sure to return to the Arlington Diocese online application and click SUBMIT to register your online application. Your application will not be considered for acceptance until all of the required documents have been submitted and payment received.
Saint Ann Catholic School Admission Process and Prioritization:
- Current students are given priority for the next year
- Siblings of current students
- Parish children
- Military and State Department Families
- Children from neighboring parishes
- Children of other faiths
We try our best to accommodate as many children as God (and space) will allow.
Applicants who are accepted to Saint Ann Catholic School will receive the following:
- Letter of Acceptance
- Registration Form
- A secure link to pay the non-refundable family registration fee of $500