Application for Preschool, Kindergarten – 8th Grades
Saint Ann Catholic School opens the application process to new families in November each year. At that time, all required documentation must be submitted with the application, along with the non-refundable application fee. You may apply to Saint Ann Catholic School via the Arlington Diocese online application here:
Saint Ann new family application fee
Saint Ann Catholic School requires a $200 per family application fee. Payments may be made via our private Saint Ann Catholic School documents page which is accessible at the end of the Diocesan online application. This is the same link used to upload Saint Ann Catholic School documents.
When completing your online application the following documents need to be uploaded:
- birth certificate (The original will need to be presented for review prior to the beginning of the school year);
- educational testing records or documentation, if applicable;
- IEP or 504, if applicable;
- Baptismal certificate;
- court ordered Custody Agreement, if applicable.
School-specific additional requirements
At the end of the Diocesan online application you will be directed to a private Saint Ann Catholic School page to upload the following documents specific to Saint Ann Catholic School:
• VA School Entrance Health Form with immunization record attached
Once your Saint Ann Required Documents have been uploaded, and the application fee has been submitted, make sure to return to the Arlington Diocese online application and click SUBMIT to register your online application. Once all of the required documents have been submitted and payment has been received, your application will be considered for acceptance.
Saint Ann Catholic School admission process and prioritization:
- current students;
- siblings of current students;
- St. Ann parish children;
- military and State Department families;
- children from neighboring parishes;
- children of other faiths.
We try our best to accommodate as many children as God, and space, will allow.
Applicants who are accepted to Saint Ann Catholic School will receive the following:
- letter of acceptance;
- registration form;
- a secure link to pay the non-refundable family registration fee of $500.