Saint Ann Catholic School opens the application process to new families in November, each year. We are enrolling NOW! You may submit your Application [hyperlink Application] along with your application fee to the school office at any time.
Saint Ann Catholic School Preschool Program
- Develops the whole child: spiritually, socially, emotionally, and academically
- Faith-based, nurturing environment encourages a love of God through Bible stories, prayer, and song
- Creative play and engaging curriculum utilizes Virginia’s Foundation Blocks for Early Learning to prepare students for kindergarten (reading, language, and math readiness; problem-solving; scientific discovery)
- Cross-curricular units and themes provide exciting learning experiences. Children practice fine motor skills (drawing, writing, scissor work, etc.) and gross motor skills (jumping, hopping, etc.)
- Interdisciplinary Specials classes (art, music, physical education, library, and computer) apply fine/gross motor skills, as well as academic skills learned in the classroom
- Social skills and manners are interwoven and reinforced through daily activities
- Child Development Associate (CDA) and Commonwealth of Virginia certified teachers
- Hours of Operation:
- PreK 3 and PreK 4 AM program – 8:00 am to 11:45 am M-F
- PreK 4 Full Day program – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm M-F (with Extended Day option – 7:00-7:50 am and 3:00-6:00 pm)
- PreK 3 and 4 students must be 3 or 4 years old, respectively, by September 30 of the entry year.
- Follow the link below to see the following forms: