Each year, the Saint Ann Annual Appeal reaches out to our families and friends to support the outstanding programs at Saint Ann Catholic School. Because tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating our students, we depend on your generosity to augment the annual operating budget. The Annual Appeal allows Saint Ann to offer reasonable and affordable tuition rates while providing the highest quality educational value. With your support, we can continue our mission to create future leaders who Believe in the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ, Achieve personal academic excellence and Inspire one another to serve. Thank you for supporting our mission.
- Funds raised through the Annual Appeal support long-term, tangible school improvements.
- A donation to our Annual Appeal is tax deductible; however tuition payments are not.
- Saint Ann Catholic School is a non-profit 501 ©3 organization
Gifts to the Annual Appeal may be made in one of 3 ways.
- Checks made payable to Saint Ann Catholic School may be sent directly to Saint Ann Catholic School, 980 North Frederick Street, Arlington, VA 22205. Please indicate “School Annual Appeal” in the memo line.
- Electronic payment via Faith Direct. Please visit www.faithdirect.net Use Code VA366 for Saint Ann Catholic Church. Please designate the Saint Ann Catholic School Annual Appeal to ensure your donation is properly credited.
- Electronic payment via Pay Pal: